Do you have a problem with time wasting and efficiency in your workplace?
Efficiency is always in the back of a managers mind. Asking questions such as “How can my team be more efficient”?
Increasing your own, your team’s or even your entire businesses efficiency by stopping all the time wasting can seriously boost your productivity, and ultimately, your profits.
Time wasting comes in very different shapes and sizes and there is not one way to deal with it.
In a recent poll, here are just some of the ways employees admit to wasting time at work.
- Cell phone/texting (50 percent)
- Gossip (42 percent)
- The internet (39 percent)
- Social media (38 percent)
- Snack or smoke breaks (27 percent)
- Noisy co-workers (24 percent)
- Meetings (23 percent)
- Email (23 percent)
- Co-workers dropping by (23 percent)
- Co-workers putting calls on speaker phone (10 percent)
What can we do about it?
From my own personal perspective, I’d put emails and meetings MUCH HIGHER on that list. However, there are ways to combat this!
If you want to speak to us about increasing your efficiency by improving your IT solutions, contact us today for a better business tomorrow.